Figuring out how to lose weight, and keep it off, can be easier said than done. Dr. Denning understands your struggles and has helped thousands of patients just like you!
In the world of weight loss, it's easy to get overwhelmed by complex diets, fancy workout routines, and a variety of medications that come with potentially harmful side effects.
Sometimes the most effective approach is to keep things simple & pure.Simplifying your weight loss journey can not only make it more manageable and sustainable, but also help you develop a healthier relationship with food and your body.
Keeping things simple and pure in weight loss means focusing on the fundamental principles of nourishing your body, cultivating mindfulness, prioritizing regular physical activity, creating new habits and behaviors, and practicing self-care. By simplifying the approach and embracing these principles, we've made the path to weight loss comprehensive and achievable. Remember, the goal is not just about shedding pounds, but also about improving your overall health and well-being.
So, take a step back, embrace simplicity, and enjoy the journey towards a healthier, happier you!
Why Choose Us
Here are just a few of the benefits Simpura provides:
- Our physician-supervised and developed comprehensive program for achieving your weight loss goals in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
- Unlike many programs, you'll receive weekly, one-on-one physician visits, providing you with the education, motivation, support, medical monitoring, and accountability needed to help you achieve success.
- You will consume delicious, high quality, healthy foods. We'll teach you how to lose weight while enjoying great-tasting, nutritous foods.
- We're affordable! In fact, most folks say that there's no increase in their food bill, just a change in what they're buying.
What Do You Have to Lose?
Along with losing weight, you will risk factors for a number of chronic diseases, and may experience significant health benefits, including:
- Better control of diabetes
- Decreased risk of developing diabetes
- Improved blood pressure
- Decreased risk of heart disease
- Improved cholesterol
- Decreased risk of stroke
- Increased mobility and decreased joint pain
- Improvement in GERD
- Decreased inflammation
- Better mental state and sense of well-being
- Decreased risk and improvement of sleep apnea
- Improved stamina and energy
- Decreased risk of certain cancers like colon, breast, and endometrial
- Hormonal balance
- Improvement in back pain
- Decreased risk or improvement of gall bladder and fatty liver disease
If you're carrying extra weight, not only is your physical health at risk, but it also impacts your mental, emotional, and even social well-being. Studies show that even a modest decrease in weight brings major benefits.